Thursday, December 2, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is.....This and This and That oh and Maybe That Too

Dear Santa,
I have tried to be a very good girl this year and I have several things that I would love to have for Christmas. Please put the following things under my name on your list. Remember you should find me on the nice list by the way. Thanks Santa. Take care and fly safe. Can't wait to see what ends up under my tree.

Heather's List of Big Girl Toys

1.This lovely little rolling mill












2. This little PMC and Enameling Kiln



3. These stone setting Burs



4. This gravers set











5. This great little texture wheel









This is just the top 5 on a really large list of toys, oops I mean tools, yeah tools of course, that I would love to give a happy home to. Of course silver wire and sheet are always welcome as well. Please oh please oh please Santa don't forget me and don't skip my house.

2 comments:

Julie B said...

I hope you get everything you ask for Heather! I can't wait to see what beautiful things you make with them.

Clarity said...

I'm not Santa but I can hook you up with some of those gravers! I hate those mofos, the slice me to shreds every time I use them.