I know some of the chatter in the forum the past couple of days has been about teamies cleaning their work-spaces in preparation for this blog challenge. Well be forewarned, I am totally keeping it real and to borrow a phrase from my teammate Clarity, you're getting to see my chaotic workspace in all of its "ghetto-fabulous" glory. LOL But seriously, this is what the work room looks like currently because 1) I have been extremely busy trying to get ready for a show during the last few weeks and 2) I have been having a flare with my MCTD so every bit of energy that I have had over the last month has gone into actually making new items and working on preparing listings for my etsy shop. So without further ado....
I'm really quite lucky because I have an entire spare room that I have been able to dedicate to my work area. Within the room I have set up three basic stations/areas. The first station is my design layout and etching area
The second area is my beading table with all of my many beads and baubles, my hammers, pliers, and other miscellaneous items that always seem to land there.
The third station is where I play with Fire! If you look in the lower left corner you'll see my handy plumbers torch. If you look really close you'll see my two small butane micro torches setting on the table on the right. In the back corner is a bunch of long neglected glass rods for making glass beads.(Note to self: Make some beads already!!! LOL)
Well that's basically it. The only thing missing is the computer station with my desktop computer and my bookcase which is full of magazines and books on jewelry making. So now you've had a glimpse into my chaotic little corner of the universe. I know from the looks of it it's probably hard to believe I ever get anything done at all but I promise it's organized chaos honestly it is.
Now take a few minutes to take a look around the studio spaces of some of my esteemed teammates. Just don't rub it in if theirs is all nice and tidy. LOL
- All Wired Up Jewelry Designs - http://allwiredupjewelrydesigns.blogspot.com/
- Brandy, The Frogs Pond - http://thefrogspond.wordpress.com/
- Carole Axium - http://www.caroleaxiumdesigns.com/journal/
- Clarity, Scrollwork Designs - http://www.thesquarepegnation.blogspot.com
- Esmeralda, SilverBlueberry - http://jewelry-by-silverblueberry.blogspot.com/
- Golden Water Creations - http://www.goldenwatercreations.blogspot.com
- Jessica Lopour - http://www.abellablue.com/blog
- Joy - http://joypeckjoy.blogspot.com/
- Nancy Creations - http://nancysjewelrydesigns.blogspot.com/
- Stacy (Form and Funktion) - http://formandfunktionaccessories.blogspot.com/
- Steph Stargell Designs - http://stephstargell.com
- Sylvia Anderson - http://www.SylviaAnderson.blogspot.com
- Lisa, SandyToesJewelry - http://sandytoesjewelry.blogspot.com