Monday, August 10, 2009

Still On The Mend

Good Morning,
I hope you all had a very pleasant weekend. We had some really great weather. I think it was the first weekend in over a month that we didn't get any rain. Of course, it was just my dumb luck that my foot was all swollen and hurtin. I still went to the Craft Fair which in hind site was probably not a very good idea. Oh well, I really wanted to scout it out though. I just wrapped her up good and popped a few extra Ibuprofen and went for it.


(not my actual foot but you get the idea)

I should post a pic of my poor little foot but its not for the sqeemish so I will spare you all. I will tell you its still pretty swollen and it has this big lump right on the top of my foot where a lump should definitely not be. It looks pretty deformed. Ew! Ok that's enough of that.

We didn't stay long, just long enough to do a quick walk through. Of course I was really interested in the jewelry. Since I started making my jewelry I have had many friends and family members tell me that I should try to get a booth for the fair. I just don't know if it would be worth it. I spoke with a friend of my dad's who was selling (she also makes jewelry) and she said that there were 40 vendors in the jewelry category this year! That is really alot when you consider that the entire fair is probably only 150-175 vendors max. Well at any rate it is something to think about for next year.

Well, I guess that is all for now. Ok, have a great day and I guess I'll catch ya on the flip side.

No comments: