Friday, August 14, 2009

"It's Just a Scary Story"


If you are not a fan of scary movies you may want to just keep on browsing. I love scary movies, horror novels, and of course those "it happened to a friend of a friend's brother's girlfriend's uncle" true stories. Don't laugh you know exactly what I'm talking about, we've all heard them at some point. Lately though it seems like I have been really disappointed in the "scary" movies that have been released. It's like you see the preview and think finally a good creep fest and then when you watch the movie your left thinking what the heck? I finally stopped going to the theatre all together and now I just wait for them to come out On Demand. So I just finished watching The Unborn and it wasn't half bad. Some of the special effects were pretty good. The story line was pretty predictable though. Seems like that is the case more often than not anymore. Do you like horror movies? If so and you know of any pretty good ones leave me a comment and share with me.





My List of Top Five Horror Movies:

1. The Exorcist (of course)
2. The Exorcism of Emily Rose
3. Mirrors
4. The Haunting of Molly Hartley
5. The Shining

So what would you add?

No comments: