Saturday, August 22, 2009

Considering Posting My First Tutorial

Okay so I have decided that I want to try etching some metal. I have done some online reading about the subject and also gained alot of advice from the ETSY forums and I think I am ready to give it a go. However, I have never written a tutorial before so I would really appreciate it if you all could help me out. What information do you expect to get in a blog tutorial? I know I should include materials and method of course but is there anything else that I am not thinking of? Do you prefer to see tutorials written out step-by-step like in a numbered list with a few accompanying pictures or would you prefer pictures with descriptive captions in short paragraph form? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. If this goes well I want to do a few others to share with you all like torch enameling and maybe beginning soldering. Things that I would have liked to have available when I was doing my searches for info.

Also feel free to let me know what type of things you would like to see me attempt and then tutorialize for you guys. Thanks. Have a great Saturday.

No comments: