Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trying to Make a Comeback

Hi everyone. Surprise, I didn't drop off the face of the earth or kick the bucket...yet. I didn't even realize it had been so long since I last posted anything. It has been a crazy few months but I am slowly and steadily trying to get back into the swing of things after a long forced hiatus from my ETSY shop and pretty much anything else related to the virtual world. Health wise things are slowly (I'm talking disabled snail type of slow) steadying out. I still don't have any "real" answers as to what caused this flare up. I guess "it is what it is". Anyway, I was surprised to see that I gained some followers during my time out....hmmm.....I wonder if that is a subtle way for the universe to tell me to keep quiet. LOL.

Well, here I am regardless. I would like to thank all of you who have continued to follow my pitiful attempt at a little blog and all of the newcomers. I really do appreciate it. For those of you who have also been checking on my ETSY shop from time to time, thank you. I apologize for the stagnant appearance and lack of new items. On the bright side though being unable to physically create any new items does give one ALOT of time to think. As a result of my months of thinking and pondering, my design journal has thickened so new items are on the way. I have decided to try my hand at some new techniques including soldering and soldered art pendants so we will see what happens. I also have been doing some reading which has helped inspire me so stay tuned. Hopefully I won't dissapoint. Well that's all for now. Have a Great Day. Talk to you soon.

No comments: