Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally!

Ok. Finally, I have posted a few new items. I know, I know it took forever. But remember I'm still not feeling one hundred percent and I'm going as fast as I can. That is one of the worst things about this health issues thing. My mind still races with new designs and ideas but my body doesn't always want to cooperate and let me make those ideas tangible. Anyway, they are there and believe it or not there are some more waiting to be listed. Yeah, wow I can't believe it either. LOL.

I also want to share with you all a new internet radio that I found. Most of you may already know about this but for those who don't you might like it. I have my computer in my design studio and I really like to tune in to it while I'm making things. It helps pass the time. So its called Jango and its totally free. You have to register of course but then you can sort of design your own station with all the artists that you like or add particular songs. It also nice cause you can have more than one station so if you are like me and have an eclectic taste in music you can have a rock station and an easy listening oldies station and of course a country station for those days when you just have to hear about someone elses horrible life circumstance.... ;) (snickers) just kidding i really do like country music some days. So anyway here is the link:

http://www.jango.com/music

I really hope you all enjoy it. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I know I got a visit from my mom and aunts and they brought my neices to see me. The youngest one is about 18 months old and she really loved it. She just bounced and danced then of course she had to "play" my roommates guitar and my keyboard and of course then she moved to the drum set. Needless to say we had a great jam session. They are so much fun at that age. My older neice who's 12 also thinks it cools but she is much more into it ya know.

Well I guess thats all for now. Catch ya on the flip side.

2 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Great new Items on your shop . You have a wonderful blog!!!

mistyridge said...

Thanks expressions by devin. I try not to just do etsy stuff. I think your blog should let folks no a bit about the person behind the shop.