Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank You

Just wanted to make a quick post to thank all of you for your kind words or encouragement and for your well wishes and prayers. Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. Things are still a bit crazy around here. We are still waiting to hear the results of my dad's scans so everyone is still on edge there, and unfortunately we ended up taking my grandmother back to the hospital. They admitted her again so I have been going to and from the hospital all week. If all went well through the night last night she is supposed to get to come home today. I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone this am yet.

Anyway, I really appreciate your support and your willingness to stick with the blog during this slow period. I still have a lot of ideas swirling around in my head about where I want to go with this blog and I think it will be pretty good when I have a chance to really work at it. Please bear with me. Things will get better soon. In the meantime, please take a moment to check out all the awesome shops that are featured as etsy minis in my sidebars. You will find some really great artisans there. Also, I am working on new items, when time allows, and hope to have some of them listed in the shop this weekend so stop by and see what's new. I plan to post the piece that I made using the etching that I made in the tutorial a few posts ago. I finally got it completed and I think it turned out great. Depending on how things work out today I may post it later this evening.

Hope everyone has a great day. Thank you again.

No comments: