Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Check out my sidebars

After looking at some of my posts I realized that I tend to be what some may call "long winded", however I prefer to think of it as being thorough. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that some of my posts are quite long especially the tutorials. I noticed while looking over my blog earlier today that after a certain point the sidebars were completely empty and I thought to myself "that just won't do". It is a shame to waste all of that space so I put the word out that I was willing to post some other etsians etsy minis in my sidebars and I got a great response. Now you all have some beautiful things to look at while reading through my posts. So please take a little time to check out some of these wonderful shops while you peruse through my blog. These are some really great ETSY artists. Thanks a bunch.

P.S. If you would be interested in having your mini on my blog just leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

No comments: