Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quick Update on Etching Experiment

Ok all I have been working really hard on getting the electrolytic etching to work and I finally had a breakthrough. I have photos of my setup and the etched piece as well as detailed instructions for you all. Unfortunately, I can't post them right now because I have had a really bad day. I got some bad news two fold this am. My grandmother has been hospitalized so I am going to see her as soon as I am finished with this post. Secondly, my dad had a doctors appt. today and we got some pretty bad news. I wish I could say that it was totally unexpected but it really wasn't. We won't know anything for sure until after they run more tests next Friday. So we would really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers for both my dad and my grandmother.

Hopefully, things will calm down and I will be able to post the tutorial late tonite or tomorrow am. Thanks everyone. Have a great evening.

3 comments:

DalkullanJewelry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DalkullanJewelry said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother and Father. You all are in my prayers.
I saw a spelling error in my earlier post, which is why I removed it.
Heather

mistyridge said...

Thank you so much Heather. Good news about my grandmother. She got to come home yesterday. They are going to hold off on a pacemaker for the time being. They feel that it was the UTI and fever that caused the A-fib and then she didn't handle the cardizem well, but my goodness she's 89 years old. Of course meds are going to react differently with her than they would with a 50 year old for example.