Monday, August 3, 2009

Good News

Good Morning,

I am so excited that I just had to share. I woke up this am to a sale in my etsy shop. Yes I am doing the happy dance. I have also sold a few pieces locally and have had some local custom orders. It feels great to have people show an interest in my work. I also wanted to thank you all for following my blog and visiting my shop from time to time. I really do appreciate it. You guys are great.

Ok enough business talk. What other good news do I have? Well...... oh, I have heard that the New Moon movie will be premiering in Knoxville, TN sometime in November. That is really exciting for me since I am only about 2 hours away from Knoxville. I would love to get tickets AND feel well enough to go. Who knows maybe I would actually get to see some of the stars from the movie. (I know, I know, I'm hopeless :) ).

What else? Oh for anyone who is interested and who might be close to Asheville, NC, there are going to be a couple of bead and gem shows coming our way. One is a two day event at the end of this month at the Doubletree Hotel in Biltmore on the 29th and 30th of August. The other will be at the Asheville Civic center in September. I don't know about you but that is pretty exciting to me.

Ok, thats all that I can think of right now. Maybe I'll post something more exciting later. LOL.
Have a great day.

No comments: