Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome

Hi I'm Heather.


I'm glad you took a minute to check out my blog. Here is a little info about me. I am a native of North Carolina, a born and bred mountain girl. I love animals especially my little puppy EJ.




I love spending time with my family and my nieces. I am a non-practicing Registered Nurse. I enjoy crafting of all sorts and diy projects. My most recent love is making jewelry. I have recently opened an etsy shop and I'm gonna see if others like my work.

I am a self taught jewelry artist. I think being self taught is an advantage because it allows you to be more liberal in your designs and techniques. You can ignore all the rules when you don't really know them. I really enjoy making beautiful, well crafted, affordable jewelry. I use high quality materials and love the look of sterling silver and natural stones. I believe everyone needs to feel beautiful and I hope that my jewelry can bring a little beauty into others lives. So check out my esty shop as well.
By the way Etsy is an awesome venue for artists and crafters of all kinds. Some of the talent that you will find there is just amazing. There are somewhere in the range of 700,00 jewelry items available also in all styles and price ranges; so if you don't find something you like in my shop check out some of the other artisans and buy handmade. There is a certain uniqueness and character about hand made items that you just can't get from mass production so help us spread the word and support the Handmade movement.


Have a great day! God Bless


Heather

No comments: